Recently, we released three new resources for KML and the Google Earth API:
- Roman Nurik released a new article summarizing the use of KML in the Earth API.
- Roman also released a embedded KML gadget for embedding a KML file into your web page or into your iGoogle.
- We released libkml version 0.6. New in 0.6 is:
- KmlStream streamed parsing, which allows you to parse through very large KML files
- Support for KML's <Update> element
- KmlFile now allows DOM import, which allows you to import one DOM into an existing KmlFile DOM
- I released a new article on Converting Geotagged Photos to KML PhotoOverlays. So get out those GPS-enabled phones and get to work!